Full Time Pharmacist In Charge - Priceline Jesmond PLJES152
We are looking for a passionate, dynamic hard working Pharmacist In Charge with knowledge, experience and passion to join our great team on a Full Time Basis.
Hours: Full Time (4 week days + 1 weekend Day)
In this role you will be required to:
- Accurate and efficient Dispensing of prescriptions.
- Professional patient counselling.
- Monitor the sale and dispensing of schedule medications.
- Provide advice regarding general medicines.
- Build rapport with your customers and build customer loyalty.
- Ongoing communication with Medical Practitioners, Allied Health Professionals, and appropriate Community Groups.
- Participate in all professional services (Guildcare) Programs and ensure you are achieving desired targets as set by Head Office; programs include; Dose Administration Aids, Clinical Interventions, MedScreen, Staged Supply, Working with others, MedsChecks, Diabetes MedsChecks and HMR's.
- Participate in Leave Certificate requests in store
- Help promote our compounding services
- We also have a large Webster Packing Business and pack for several Nursing Homes you will be required to assist with Ages Care services.
- Help promote and encourage our Sleep Apnoea services
- Encourage Generics Substitution with all patients
- Ensure you are offering the following services to all patients, Script of file, SMS script reminders and DAA's.
You will be an ideal member of our team if you strive for excellence, give 100% to all customers and have experience as a Pharmacist.
Work with a business that cares for it's team and encourages learning and development.
Special ConditionsQualifications and Knowledge Required:
Current AHPRA Registration
Maintain CPD points annually
Outstanding Customer service skills.
Strong communication skills