Internship in China 0001
Gain international work experience with the CRCC Asia Internship Program
Explore the laneways of Beijing, beaches of Sanya, famous skylines of Shanghai or delicious Cantonese cuisine of Shenzhen all while gaining China work experience that will give you the competitive edge to secure your ideal graduate role!
CRCC Asia’s China Internship Program will provide you a 1, 2 or 3 month internship in an industry of your choice. Over 14 different sectors are available, including Accounting & Finance, Marketing, Engineering, Tourism & Hospitality, Green-Technology, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Legal, Media & Creative Industries, and more! With over 400 partner companies in China, we can match you with an internship that is well suited to give you the industry experience you need.
Many companies and employers across the world are seeking to establish relationships as well as develop key business links in China. Our China Internship program offers a unique working experience these employers are looking for. Also offering an Intensive Chinese Language Program, you are given the opportunity to develop Mandarin skills that are highly regarded and sought after in today’s world.
“During my month-long internship with ACCA Beijing I developed many skills and had some invaluable experiences. I completed a number of research projects, updated marketing materials, proof-read business documents and visited business partners with my colleagues. In addition to this, I had the extraordinary experience of attending the ‘China Summit’ hosted by The Economist magazine. Speakers at this event included US Ambassador to China Garry Locke, as well as numerous influential Chinese professionals from business, government and academic backgrounds…. In addition to the wonderful experience I had at work, my time spent outside of work and enjoying the exciting city of Beijing was equally rewarding. I had the chance to visit the Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City and the Temple of Heaven.”
- Matthew, Finance and Accounting intern from Hobart
• Since 2008 we have placed more than 3000 participants from over 150 countries into internships with over 400 partner companies
• 30% of interns are offered full time employment through their internships or networking events
• 89% of alumni looking for a graduate level job are employed within 3 months of returning home with many working for top international firms such as Accenture, Ernst & Young, Google, Freshfields and PWC
• University partnerships and credit-bearing programs with several Australian universities
• Over 700 Australian and New Zealand alumni
• Local support office in Sydney
• Winners of the Cathay Pacific China Business Award and British Business Award
CRCC Asia’s Award-Winning China Internship Program Includes:
• A professional internship in China with an English speaking supervisor
• High quality accommodation in the centre of each city (large international apart-hotel)
• Business visa fees & processing through our local Sydney office
• Pre-departure assistance
• Airport pickup upon arrival
• Welcome pack- prepaid Sim card, Travel card, city guide, and a welcome banquet
• Chinese business etiquette and culture training
• Twice-weekly Mandarin lessons- basic and intermediate
• 24/7 support and guidance from our global offices
• Social activities & networking events
• Charity weekend
How to Apply:
1) Fill out an application at www.crccasia.com/apply
2) Choose a city for your internship (Shanghai, Shenzhen, Sanya, Beijing)
3) Select a start date (July 24th, Aug 21st, Sep 18th)
4) Pick your top 3 industries
5) CRCC Asia will contact you within 2 working days!
Give us a call or drop by the Sydney office and meet the team!
CRCC Asia Sydney Office
250 Pitt Street, Suite 706
Sydney, NSW 2000
+61 (0) 2 8084 3410
Connect with us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CRCCAsia