A position for a full-time or part-time pharmacist HP1
Seeking strong focused and dedicated pharmacist who will grow career with the business
A position for a full-time or part-time pharmacist is available at Healthline Pharmacy, Coburg Vic.
We are looking for a team player with community pharmacy experience to assist in the provision of PPIs and related health services . Working as the pharmacist, you will be responsible for the running of the pharmacy including dispensing, counseling customers, staff management and stock ordering and control.
The person we are looking for will have the following:
- A Degree in Pharmacy
- Registration with the Pharmacy Board of Australia
- Practical knowledge of Fred Dispense (Highly preferable)
- Knowledge of PBS
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
To be successful in applying for this opportunity, you will ideally possess the following
- Previous experience (not essential)
- Nursing home services (Medico Packing)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong communication skills between other employees and customers
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible, adaptable and willing
- Empathetic and understanding of peoples needs
- Can relate to a diverse range of people
- Willingness to learn and grow with the business
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Day to day running of the store
- Management of the dispensary
- Ordering dispensary stock
- Completing NHS claims
Working hours are flexible and will involve some evening and Saturday shifts.
We have a great working environment.
Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, submitting your resume and cover letter clearly stating your availability and why you are the best person for the role.
Please note all successful candidates will undergo an Australian Police Check.
mark cover letter attention to Raj.
RAJESH DUDHANI (PROPRIETOR)