Pharmacy Assistant - Hawkes Advantage Pharmacy - Full Time Pharmacy Assistant
We are seeking a Pharmacy Assistant for a full time position at our busy customer focused community pharmacy.
We are seeking a Pharmacy Assistant for a full time position at this busy customer focused community pharmacy.
Hawke's Advantage Pharmacy is a friendly, modern, family run pharmacy located in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
The successful applicant help with general pharmacy assistant duties with a view for future department management responsibilities for the successful applicant.
We prefer the candidate to have:
- Certificate 2 in Community Pharmacy;
- S2/S3 Certificate;
- Experience in a busy pharmacy;
- Knowledge of vitamins and complementary medicines;
- Knowledge of OTC medicines and pharmacy products;
- Proficient in the use of computers;
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail;
We are committed to employing an applicant that has a strong sense of team work, the ability to work independently and a friendly disposition. We are also willing to provide training for the correct applicant if they are lacking in essential pharmacy experience.
Please forward your resume together with a cover letter addressed to Nilmali at:-email@example.com.