Amcal MAX - Pharmacist - Robinvale 237
Qualified Pharmacist - Full Time Amcal MaxFull time, permanent position Location Robinvale on the mighty Murray River in northern VictoriaGreat team env
Qualified Pharmacist - Full Time – Amcal Max
- Full time, permanent position
- Location – Robinvale on the mighty Murray River in northern Victoria
- Great team environment
The Amcal Max pharmacy in Robinvale is seeking an enthusiastic Qualified Pharmacist to join our team in a full time capacity. Robinvale is situated on the banks of the scenic Murray River in northern Victoria. We pride ourselves in being a close and friendly team of professional healthcare advisors.
Reporting to the business owner, as a Pharmacist, you will need to consistently provide frontline medical advice and professional support coupled with exceptional customer service and communication skills.
You will need to be able to demonstrate your deep passion as an approachable and compassionate resource for both customers and your team members in providing personalised healthcare recommendations. You will assist with advice with preventative medicines and healthier lifestyle choices.
You will promote the Pharmacy as a professional center for advice, assistance and information in the areas of health and wellbeing. You will be responsible for the proper dispensing of prescriptions, the provision of high quality and informed advice and meeting pharmacy and regulatory compliance requirements.
You must be tertiary qualified with a minimum Bachelor of Pharmacy as well as having AHPRA registration. You will need to be available to work your 38 hours Monday to Saturday generally on a two week rotating roster basis.
You will have:
- Thorough understanding of community pharmacy and retail sectors including:
- Supply of medicines in accordance with Pharmacy Board of Australia regulations.
- Recording and dispensing of medicines to meet all requirements of the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
- A wide-ranging body of knowledge and skills with regard to medicines, related health products and pharmacy services.
- A clear understanding and application of:
- Legislation and Professional Practice Standards upheld and followed by Australian registered pharmacists.
- Initiatives and services delivered by community pharmacy including clinical interventions, staged supply, primary health care, dose administration aids, and inter-professional collaborations.
- A sound understanding and conscientious application of the Quality Use of Medicines (QUM) and Quality Care Pharmacy Program (QCPP).
- Actively participate in Continuing Professional Development (CPD) activities to maintain professional knowledge on medicines and community pharmacy and fulfil AHPRA registration requirements.
If you are self-motivated, passionate and energetic with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service, have the willingness to learn with a “can do attitude”, then we would like to hear from you.