Pharmacist Manager full-time, job-share or locum MS01
Experienced Pharmacist Manager or Job Share or Locum for independent medical centre pharmacy, actively counselling and advising customers
Join us as Pharmacist Manager. Opportunity to advance your career
Our medical centre pharmacy opened three years ago and is now well established.
We are recruiting for either a full-time dedicated and highly motivated experienced pharmacist manager or two pharmacists to job share or locum. You will need an exceptional work ethic and professional standards, to help us continue to build the business as an important and trusted health resource for the community. We are looking for pharmacists with good experience, the ability to drive the business. The successful candidate/s will:
- operate the dispensary professionally & profitably in accordance with our policies and procedures.
- maximise every opportunity to win new customers.
- take an active role in advising, counselling customers and selling the pharmacy services and products.
- build strong relationships with health care professionals.
- comply with QCPP policies and procedures and Pharmacy Practice Incentives such as Clinical Interventions and DAA's.
- oversee the work of pharmacy assistants and attend to their on-the-job training.
A dedicated management team with many years in pharmacy, supported by technology and proven systems, will enhance the successful management of the pharmacy business. Excellent, well trained pharmacy assistants support the pharmacist.
The pharmacy is open Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm and Saturday 8am to 12 noon.
Please apply today to be part of our professional, dedicated team. Send us your resume and references, together with a short letter explaining what you are looking for and how you meet our requirements.